Monday 21 July 2014

INSPIRATION for my meeting places!!

 Art/craft studio inspiration- In these images I like the natural light coming in through the windows or open doors. I like the wood on the floors matching the tables and the beams across the roof. 

Bar inspiration- I like the darker tones, I like the wood effect again but the darker shade of the wood matches the place better. Has a rich colour. I like the height of the bar and the tall bar stools and the glasses hanging from the roof and the wine rack behind the bar.

Cafe inspiration- Again in these images I like the natural lighting or the lights that make it look natural, I like the busy clustered look and how the shelves are full with some kind of pastry or other type of food. I like how the walls are covered in posters or chalk boards with menus or little notes to read while standing in line. The space seems safe and comfy and home like, easy to relax in and a place to keep coming back and feel the same all over again.

Cinema/Theatre Inspiration - I like the warm colours in most of the images, the light orange tones coming from the switch lights gives the space a warm feel. I like the idea of having a screen (not the main screen with the movie) with lights behind it that can change the feel of the whole room depending on what colour is showing. I like the lights on the columns on the walls and the lights coming from the roof in the bottom right corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment