Monday 4 August 2014

This week my idea is (2)

This week my idea is a Gymnastics gym.I decided on this idea because of two reasons, the first is that i like gymnastics and i really enjoyed it as a kid and the second because i told my cousin about it and she said she wouldn't talk to me if i didn't do it... I searched up normal gym equipment on google and made a list in my mind map to add into my drawings later. Choosing the right colours and textures to go with what i remember from when i was younger was a struggle to i completely changed my view on what i saw my boat sheds looking like and made most of the equipment red, blue, a yellow/orange colour or wood. Normally the floor is also covered in matts but adding more matts would distract the person looking at the new drawing and they wouldn't notice the more important matts that are part of the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment